- B.S. Physics, Case Western Reserve University, 2012.
- PhD (Pursuing) in Biomedical Engineering, Washington University in St. Louis, USA.
- Targeted photodynamic therapy and photodynamic
detection of cancer.
- Development of a quasi-vivo system that uses cultured
cells to mimic small animal imaging and therapy studies.
- Use of molecular pH probes in cancer imaging.
Publications and Presentations:
- Plasmodium falciparum's Response to Oscillating Weak Magnetic Field
and the Influence of Disruptive Measures, Intersections SOURCE Poster Session,
Case Western Reserve University (December 2011).
Crystal Surface Memory Effect: Behavior with Time, Intersections SOURCE Poster
Session, Case Western Reserve University (December 2010).
- Sakakibara N, Han M,
Rollor CR, Gilson RC, Busch C, Heo G, Kelman Z. Cloning,
Purification, and Partial Characterization of the Halobacterium sp. NRC-1 Minichromosome Maintenance (MCM) Helicase. The
Open Microbiology Journal 2008; 2: 13-17.