- Panjab University, Chandigarh (India), 2010; MSc
- Panjab University, Chandigarh (India), 2016; PhD
- Washington University, St Louis, MO,
Postdoctoral Research Associate
- Conjugation chemistry
- Molecular imaging of cancer
- Clinical Research
- Radiolabeling optimization and characterization
of 68Ga labeled DOTA-Polyamido-amine dendrimer conjugate–animal biodistribution
and PET imaging Results. Ghai
A, Singh B, Hazari PP, Schultz MK, Parmar A, Kumar PR, Sharma S, Dhawan
DK, Mishra AK. App Rad Isot. 2015; 105: 40–46.
- Preclinical evaluation of [99mTc] labeled
gefitinib as a potential scintigraphic probe for the detection of tumors
expressing epidermal growth factor receptors. Kumar P, Singh B, Ghai A, Chuttani K, Dhawan DK, Mittal BR, Mishra AK. App Rad
Isot. 2015; 99: 41-45.
- Midodrine and clonidine in patients with
Cirrhosis and refractory or recurrent ascites: A randomized pilot study.Singh V, Singh A, Singh B, Vijayverghia R,
Sharma N, Ghai A, Bhalla A.
Am J Gastroenterol. 2013 Apr; 108(4): 560-7.
- Synthesis of 18F-fluorobenzoate doxorubicin as a
potential PET radiotracer for tumor imaging. Kumar P, Singh B, Acharya P,
Bansal R, Watts A, Ghai A,
Mittal B, Dhawan D. J Nucl Med Meeting Abstracts. 01/2012; 53
- Preclinical evaluation of [99m]Tc-labeled
doxorubicin as a potential scintigraphic probe for tumor imaging. Kumar P, Singh B, Sharma S, Ghai A, Chuttani K, Mishra AK,
Dhawan D, Mittal BR. Cancer Biother Radiopharm. 2012 Apr;27(3):221-5. Epub 2012
Reading, traveling, painting.